PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS CANNON FILMS LTD SITE.
Welcome to the Cannon Films Ltd website (the “Site”) which is maintained for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Cannon Films Ltd's written permission.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site.
Terms and conditions:
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Cannon Films Ltd. Cannon Films Ltd neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Cannon Films Ltd.
2. While Cannon Films Ltd uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Cannon Films Ltd makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Cannon Films Ltd assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Cannon Films Ltd nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Cannon Films Ltd also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. While we are always happy to hear from you, it is Cannon Films Ltd’s policy not to accept or consider creative materials, ideas, or suggestions other than those we specifically request. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed independently. Therefore we must request that you do NOT send to us any original creative materials such as screenplays, stories, original artwork, etc. Any communication or material you do transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Cannon Films Ltd or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Cannon Films Ltd is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Cannon Films Ltd. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Cannon Films Ltd and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Cannon Films Ltd or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Cannon Films Ltd will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. Cannon Films Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although Cannon Films Ltd may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Cannon Films Ltd is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Cannon Films Ltd will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Cannon Films Ltd to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. Cannon Films Ltd respects the privacy concerns of the users of its Site. As a general policy, no personal information is automatically collected from users of its Site. However, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of Cannon Films Ltd’s Internet servers. Information, such as the type of browser being used, its operating system, and your domain name is gathered in order to customise your online experience. Other uses of this information include internal review of the number of users to the Site, but only in an aggregate and non-personally-identifiable form. This data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses. Personally identifiable information that may be collected in connection with your voluntarily filling out contest entry forms is retained by Cannon Films Ltd and is not sold or otherwise transferred outside the company without your prior consent. This information may be used to better understand your use of the Site and to support advertising transactions made on the Site.
10. For parents concerning privacy: On any sites maintained by Cannon Films Ltd which are specifically designed for children, Cannon Films Ltd requires children to consult with their parents before furnishing data. However, Cannon Films Ltd believes that parents should supervise their children’s online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that may help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools may also prevent children from disclosing online their name, address, and other personal information without parental permission. Personal information about or obtained from a child will not be used for commercial or trade purposes without the prior written consent of a parent or legal guardian of the child.
11. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Cannon Films Ltd and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. Cannon Films Ltd reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with Cannon Films Ltd’s defence of such claim.
12. Cannon Films Ltd may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
13.The Site and these terms and conditions and non-contractual matters arising in connection herewith will be governed by English law. The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising in relation thereto. If any part of these terms and conditions is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of these terms and conditions, which shall remain valid and enforceable.
4th Floor Media Factory
Innovation & Enterprise
Cannon Films Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under registration number: 09304431.